Sunday, September 25, 2011

Never Satisfied


Joash, for the first time since his first week, had solid naps all day long. It turns out that when we're not cuddled up all day having marathon feeds, I miss his sweaty little head. Now I've admitted it, he'll be up all night.

I only have three pictures since last time, so I will not even bother with a cut.


This one having nothing to do with baby but that it was given as a present upon visiting him. Korea excels at dessert decoration, which is strange given how foreign dessert is to them.


Joash is blessed with many Korean aunts. This one is Sally. She's probably his favorite. I love how she propped him up on a pillow. Way to make my kid even cuter.


Dan and I have started fighting over this coveted sleeping baby time. I guess it's only fair to give him some since I get it all day long. I can't believe I lived this long without it.


I couldn't decide which picture I liked best.

-Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment